How can we serve you?
The Environmental Protection Agency has reported that “household leaks can waste more than 1 trillion gallons nationwide.” Homeowners who repair such leaks can save approximately 10% on their water bills. Many times leaks are hidden, and calling Quest to find them can save you money in the long run.
On average, leaks at one residence may cause more than 10,000 gallons of wasted water each year.
Here are some signs you may notice if you have a leak:
- High water bill
- You hear water running when no faucets are turned on
- A hissing noise is audible from the toilet tank when you remove the tank lid
- Feeling a “hot spot” on the floor, which may mean a leak in the hot water line
- Cracks in walls or floors could be caused by damage from a slab leak
- Wet carpet or mildew may be signs that there’s a crack in the slab and water is leaking from your pipes
- Outdoors, look for soft spots in the lawn, areas that are muddy or locations where the grass is greener than the rest of the yard
- Look for dripping water around your shower heads, faucets indoors and out, and washing machine and hot water heater connections.
Sometimes pipe leaks are caused by high water pressure, especially here in San Antonio. Quest is licensed to test, repair, install and replace pressure reducing valves to prevent this possible catastrophe from happening to you.
Whether you have a water leak or a gas leak, we can detect it, fix it, and stop it from reoccurring. Regarding leak detection we also provide the following services:
- Gas lines
- Propane piping & testing
- Leak & line location equipment
- Slab leak location & repair
- Complete home repiping
“The guys are very knowledgeable when it came to replacing the water heater. Was very impressed with the end results of their work. They left the area better than when they found it.”
- Hearthstone BakeryCafe Customer since 2014
“This time Quest saved me from a bona fide home emergency - a clogged drain that caused water to keep backing up into a sink and overflow, flooding my flooring. Matt Zimmerman personally responded to my urgent call for help and assured me, although Quest's schedule was booked solid, he would somehow fit me into it. Sure enough, Clint and Briley arrived and within 30 minutes had the problem solved and everything cleaned up for less than I expected it might cost. I can't say enough good things about not only the quality of Quest's work but also its responsiveness to its customers.”
- Paul R. Customer since 2012
“Quest plumbing has performed excellent work and thoroughly explained all of the major upgrades and repairs our home required. Clint is an excellent plumber and an excellent person. He has gone above and beyond to be helpful and ensure success in our total home remodel.”
- Anonymous Verified customer
“We are doing some remodeling that required the toilets in our house to be relocated. Needless to say, it was something that we needed done in a speedy manner. Quest Plumbing was great, came out when promised and completed the work in short order. Clean, Neat and affordable. Recommend them without hesitation.”
- James & Sonia L. Customer since 2018
“Quest Plumbing did a truly excellent job of completely re-plumbing my 19 year old leaky (8 leaks in two years) house. They not only replaced all copper pipes with insulated plastic tubing but, in addition, set up a hot water pumping system which provides hot water at all outlets in seconds (verses minutes) after turn-on and installed safety bars in the showers. I have been utilizing these lads for nearly 8 years and highly recommend them to anyone needing a plumbing fix or upgrade at a reasonable price.”
- Weldon C.